How to know if videos are playing at full 1080i/720p ?

tlangan

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi all, this may have been asked before but im just wundering how do you know and how can you find out if the games/videos you are playing are playing at there full resoultion : 1080i/720p because some of the trailers i have downloaded look just like normal dvd quality. i have my technosonic 32" set at 1080i on the xmb but its able to play 576p,720p,1080i plz help

you're tv will tell you what resolution its displaying. might be in one of the menus or some osrt of info button on your remote:)

thanks but have tried pressing different buttons on the remote and checked the menus, none of them tell me, anyone know how to find out on a technosonic 32" ??

you're tv will tell you what resolution its displaying. might be in one of the menus or some osrt of info button on your remote:)

I have a panny tx32lxd52 and i cannot find any button,i have tried them all! :confused:

ok thanks so theres no way at all of telling which size its playing ?? hopefully its playing my games and videos 720p/1080i

ok thanks so theres no way at all of telling which size its playing ?? hopefully its playing my games and videos 720p/1080i

The easiest way is to press the ps button whilst watching the video, if the text is the same size as when you press the ps button in the xmb you're High def.

For Samsung LCDs, Info button on the remote will show you the exact resolution the TV is receiving... Remember, that is only the resolution being 'received' not displayed. The TV will scale the output at the highest resolution it can.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom