• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

how to hack region dvd player sony dvp-s313

E

eizo

Please help me to hack region of DVD player model SONY DVP-S313 with remote control model RMT-D126A. Now, it's only region 2. Thanks in advance ..

Hackeroonie

Established Member
Eizo

Sony Players cannot be Hacked with the remote control supplied with the player....There are NO free options.

Most can be hacked using a One For All , Palm Pilot or Similar Programming Device ...most Sony players manufactured since the year 2000 can be made Multi Region via this method

See under Sony on this thread for information on this method ...The Programming options and the Codes needed are covered quite well on there.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214212

If your Player is too old .......or you think that the programming method is too much for you to take on, then your only other option (besides not bothering) is too use a "Chipping Company" to help you make it Multi Region ..and they cost

See the banner at the bottom of this page ...or use a Google search to help you find one.

Hackeroonie

E

eizo

Thanks for your reply. Now,I 've got only RMT-D126 remote control. It's NOT NUMBER BUTTON -> so I cannot enter the code. Cause, I did steps as under:
1. Press Title -> Clear -> Power (on remote control)
2. On screen appear: SONY DIAG
3. There are many option to choose by press NUMBER BUTTON (0, ..)
But I cannot cause have not NUMBER Button on my remote
Please help me to buy this remote or any remote to solve this problem.
I live in Vietnam, Hanoi capital.
Thanks many ..

[email protected]

Established Member
eizo said:
Thanks for your reply. Now,I 've got only RMT-D126 remote control. It's NOT NUMBER BUTTON -> so I cannot enter the code. Cause, I did steps as under:
1. Press Title -> Clear -> Power (on remote control)
2. On screen appear: SONY DIAG
3. There are many option to choose by press NUMBER BUTTON (0, ..)
But I cannot cause have not NUMBER Button on my remote
Please help me to buy this remote or any remote to solve this problem.
I live in Vietnam, Hanoi capital.
Thanks many ..

But this is not a hack to mod your player!

Its impossible to hack any Sony DVD player via its own remote control, you need to use one of the methods as posted by Hackeronie above.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom