How to get TV sound from All-in-one??

R

Rezzy

Please HELP ..how to get TV sound from all-in-one ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I've just joined AV forums and 'seriously' finding it extremely difficult to ' post a question' ? how do you ask a question ? I am sure I am missing something BUT I've searched the whole site and can't CLICK anywhere to ask the following :

I've just bought a Panasonic 36" (TX36PL32 ) and already had an All - in-one Panasonic SCHT500 . Whayt I want to know is how do I get the sound of the TV to come out of the 5.1 system ? I've got a SONY digibox commected to the TV ( as the signal is better through the set top box .. but what sort of cable goes where to get TV audio out of the All-in-one ? I'm sure this has been answered before BUT I can't find a thread ! and also I am really a NOVICE at this ...so apologies for wasting anyones time but PLEASE HELP !! :lease:

robbierroy

Rezzy - connect your digibox to your all in one using either Phono L R leads or for better quality use digital optical audio lead for high quality. The Phono L R connection will not give you true 5.1 but the digital optical audio lead will.
Robbierroy

sparkymark75

I have my All-In-One connected to my digibox via the VIDEO SCART on the digibox. The TV SCART on my digibox then connects to my TV. If I switch my All-In-One to TV, I get the sound of the Sky channels through my All-In-One.

ebony

mparter said:
I have my All-In-One connected to my digibox via the VIDEO SCART on the digibox. The TV SCART on my digibox then connects to my TV. If I switch my All-In-One to TV, I get the sound of the Sky channels through my All-In-One.
mparter what all in one system have you got ? I have the same set up with a pioneer DCS-333, I get sound but no picture when I press the TV button on the pioneer remote.

sparkymark75

ebony said:
mparter what all in one system have you got ? I have the same set up with a pioneer DCS-333, I get sound but no picture when I press the TV button on the pioneer remote.
I've got a Sanyo DC-TS750 which is coming up for 3 years old now. It's been (and still is) a great system sound and picture wise but I've got Sky+ and just bought a Samsung LE32R41 LCD TV and the Sanyo doesn't have an Optical Input, component out or HDMI.

I'm intending to replace this soon with the Samsung HT-P70.

Trending threads

Top Bottom