how to get pictures of a itouch

jlm32

have a itouch jk want to get some pictures off had a look in windows & it shows some pictures but not all of them,
have put openssh on so i can go in to the itouch / private / var / mobile / media / dcim /100 apple,& shows 376 photos,the problem i have they's a other 546 photos somewhere else. when i look at the itouch & press photos it shows 376 photos as saved photos & 546 photos as photo library,i can find the 376 photos through openssh but not the 546 photos,hope that makes sense :rolleyes: any help to find them pls:)

AoS_HJ

I used Photo Transfer App. It did the trick ok but it doesn't transfer the gps data and other data with the photos. It does get the pics themselves which is the most important thing i guess. It doesn't cost too much either as i recall. :D

jlm32

thanks for that, have had alook about & apparantly the other photos are in they but encrypted because it was on a diff computer :confused: ,so have e-mail them all which was a pain,:(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom