• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to get Openelec Raspberry Pi to Output 24fps

Superrichie85

Novice Member
Hi I am bit new to XBMC and avforums bare with me :)

I have the latest chipset raspberry pi and I have put openelec's latest Beta on a class 10 30mps SD card when I go to calibrate the refresh rate for each type it only gives me the option to do 50 or 60. When I play a 24fps I get juddering while panning but playing the same film on my dune it doesn't. How do I get the other refresh rates work on the PI?

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

next010

Distinguished Member
In XBMC you should set System->Settings->Video->Playback and enable "adjust display refresh rate to match video". GUI should be set to [email protected]

If you have XBMC 13 then you must change settings level to expert to see such option.

When video plays it should auto jump to [email protected]

If it's not working then try Raspbmc instead, they claim the feature works on theirs.

Superrichie85

Novice Member
That's Brilliant thank you works perfect now :) I am unable to click thank you as a new member but as soon as I can I will come back to thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom