1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to force old pace digibox to download latest softwareplease

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by mick23, Jul 18, 2002.

Tags:
  1. mick23

mick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    my old pace digibox does not appear to have latest software i cannot find anything regarding the (autoview function) how do i get digibox to download latest software please, thank you

2. Del

Del

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    MAKE A NOTE OF THE SOFTWARE VERSION FROM THE DIGIBOX FIRST then........

1 Unplug your digibox from the mains and remove viewing card

2 Press and hold the "BACKUP" button on the digibox (Not remote) and plug the mains cable back in .

3 Continue to hold the "BACKUP" button until 4 LEDS display in the digibox window. Once you see these LEDs let go of the backup button.

4 The TV channnel for the digibox should say not to unplug the box whilst updating . It will take about 10-15 mins to update the software.

5 Once the update is finished (LED's go out), unplug and replug the mains. Wait until the single Red LED goes on (Digibox is now in standby) , wait for approx 1 min then switch on the digibox. You should now get an "Insert Viewing card" on the TV screen

Hope this helps

Del:)