• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to find out Hours used on pdp 433 hde ?

I've asked this question before in other threads and had some ideas but non have worked so i'm asking everybody on the board....

How do you access the service menu and find out hours used on a pioneer pdp 433 hde.

Please help as i'd love to find out this info on my newly acquired second hand unit.... just for piece of mind, i'm thinking around a 1000 hours, for a 3 year old set this is pretty damn good.....

Please help :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease:

Think i've found the installer menu, i put the set into standby, pressed menu, 0 then standby button on remote, the tv came on with a 18 page menu in blue text. at teh top of the screen it displayed 1/18 for pages, HDCP=on, EUROPE EUROPE PAL

then it had :-

make PIONEER

then loads of info regarding firmware, software etc.

Scrolling through the pages, i found a section that listed

monitor acrutime xxxx x H xx M
system acrutime xxxx x H xx M

I'm guessing this is the total time of use for both the panel and media box and the H M settings are the current time used last time it was on.

if so, mine has been used for just over 1000 hours, in approx 2 years thats not bad.....

can someone confirm this the thing i should be looking at ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom