How to download this video

silverpuma

Hi all, I really was stumped in deciding which section of the forum my question should sit so if needed could the mods move.....thanks

I what to be able to download to my HD the video found at:
Maths Tutor

Is there anyway to do this? I just want to have it available when I'm not online. Any help would be really appreciated......thanks

JayCee

Distinguished Member
"HD" is High Definition.
I presume you mean you want to download it to your "HDD" as in Hard Disk Drive.
If so where is the HDD located...is it a PC, a DVDR or what?

silverpuma

sorry, yes i did mean hdd (harddrive) which is on my laptop. I'll try the source method mentioned by endlesswaves..thanks all

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
Just a word of warning, you might be infringing copyright by downloading. I assume this is for personal use within the context of the website and not for use in a classroom or for distribution?

silverpuma

thanks for the heads up noiseboy but this is for my own personal use as i try to learn gcse and a level maths myself as a 50+ yr old with zero prior academic qualifications. But i'm glad you brought it to my attention.

silverpuma

I tried it and all worked great.....yippee....i had to download vlc player but all is working smooth now

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
No worries, you would be amazed the number of teachers who rip content from the internet, assuming their schools copyright clearance covers them (Which it doesn't!)

silverpuma

:eek::eek:
No worries, you would be amazed the number of teachers who rip content from the internet, assuming their schools copyright clearance covers them (Which it doesn't!)
The internet, unfortunately has made plagiarizing almost acceptable. But I'm smiling as I type, thinking about how now I've just come up against surds and fractional indices for the first time and the mess I would make of anyone's poor brain if I even tried to teach them anything I ripped from others.....my 1.5 brain cells are in danger of exploding......:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom