• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to delete a wifi network

Pablito66

Novice Member
I have just had BT broadband fitted. I set up my LG Oled 65b7V tv to the internet but selected the wrong security setting. EG Open instead of WP2. So now it won't connect to the internet. But there doesn't seem anyway of adjusting the security settings or even deleting that wifi network so I can start again. LG Technical Support say the only option is to reset factory settings. Surely there must be a way. Please someone help!

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Can't you just scan for a Wi-Fi network and when it finds your BT router input the password manually.

Pablito66

Novice Member
Yes and no. Because I have selected the wrong security option it won't connect to the router. So unless I can change the security option I need to delete the BT router from the list of wifi network options and start again. But deleting it seems impossible!

ZipBuiltIn

Established Member
Under WI-Fi Connection Settings on the B7. Turn Wi-Fi off then back on again. Or you could try editing your settings under advanced.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom