how to cut out adverts from video files automatically with a software

mark3

Established Member
Reaction score
hi everyone can anyone please help me with this question

how do you cut out adverts from video files a mate of mine recorded a movie off tv and it is off a true movies channel and that channel is not around anymore. the movie my mate has is called For Love and Honor 1983 this movie was never brought out on dvd or vhs so it is quiet a rare movie. but when checking the video file it has adverts in it i could manual cut out the adverts but that might take a bit of time to do that. also i am not sure what softwares to use for that but anyway i thought that is there any softwares like a video converter that scans the video file and then it cuts the adverts out automatically. the mate of mine has a few rare movies that he has recorded off tv that channel and some have not been brought out on dvd or vhs but they all have adverts. so my question is there any software that will scan a video file for adverts and then cut them out. and convert to maybe a avi file or some other format to use on the pc.

VideoReDo has an Ad-Detective feature but I've not used it, I remove the ads manually, it doesn't take very long.

I agree with @skyline32, I also have VideoRedo, I have used the ad remove feature but it had too many false cuts and was quicker to remove them manually

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom