How to copy app from Itunes to Iphone

Riped Off

Standard Member
I have an app in Itunes that I previously backed up from my Iphone and now want to restore it as I can no longer find it on my Iphone's app store and want to use it. I do not know how to do this, as it doesn't restore when I try syncing my Iphone in Itunes. I also tried drag and drop in Itunes by dropping the app over my Iphone name on the left (under devices). Can anyone help without using a lot of "jargon", as I am not a tech expert, please?

Thanks

Is it a jailbroken app? Why is it not available on the iTunes store? If you pay for an app and its gone, simply download it again as iTunes knows you have paid for it.

Riped Off

Standard Member
It is not a jailbroken app. I barely know whay jailbreaking means. The app was a free app I downloaded, for booking movie tics in Ireland. I deleted it from Iphone (accidentally) and now can't find it on app store or on the general Itunes. Its in my Itunes from backing up my Iphone previously and I'd now like to copy/restore it back onto my Iphone. Its called "book movi.es". I wouldn't mind too much only its a useful app and would like to have it available on Iphone. In general I want to know how to copy stuff in my Itunes library back onto my Iphone.. Thanks

bransoj

In iTunes when you have the phone connected go into the iPhone stuff from the link on the left. Then from the tabs across the top such as info etc there is one for applications. The app should be listed down the left hand side if its in iTunes, drag the icon across to one of the screens shown on the right and then click apply...should put it back on the phone if i am understanding your issue properly!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom