• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

How to convert to RAM?

T

troels

I can burn a file on my computer on a DVD-R and play it on my Panasonic E55. But can I also convert the file to something that my pana can play from a DVD-RAM?

I've never seen such a guide. It would be helpfull when the file is one I don't want to keep.

Didds

Novice Member
When I'm transfering video that I've recorded on my E55 (RAM disc) to the computer, I just rename the the .VRO extension to .mpg. Then I can do what i want with it ( edit it and burn to dvd with menu's). So I'd presume if you've got a .mpg, you could just rename it to .VRO and put it on your RAM disc !!
Not many writers write to RAM disc's though. LG,Panasonic and the new NEC 4550A are a few that do.
Have a look around this site for more info.
http://www.videohelp.com/

Hope this helps a bit. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom