Question How to contact Canada Psn support

cjx

I stupidly bought the wrong game on the Canadian store(Im in UK) . I havent played it but downloaded it before I realised. Ive tried to contact support but its either phone or web chat. When I try web chat it seems to know I am in the UK even though Ive tried using Hola(I have removed after this after as I know there are issues ) and another plugin on firefox.

Anybody know how I can get in touch at all or any other advice?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Set that console as your primary for the Canadian account and then play away on your UK account.

Unless you dont want it then I'm not sure what you can do? Email their support as a phone call wont be cheap!!

cjx

Already my primary but it was bought in error so dont want it.

Doesnt seem to be email support ?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Already my primary but it was bought in error so dont want it.

Doesnt seem to be email support ?

Ah, sorry I've no idea then. Might be an expensive call after all. Could always try the UK one and say bought in error just don't fire it up.

cjx

Just in case any one has this problem in future and searches for this this thread.

I used an app called tunnel bear on my tablet to contact psn support in canada. I'd tried a couple of different methods using my mac book but it didn't work. Just did a live support chat and they refunded me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom