How to connect wii

MURCH

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi i want to connect my new wii wirelessly to my pc any help on what i need and how to do it would be great Thanks :thumbsup:

You have 2 options,

1. Buy the Nintendo USB WI-FI dongle, connect that to your PC and the Wii will connect to the net through that. (PC has to be on to connect)

2. Buy a wireless router, then the Wii just goes goes through that and you dont have to leave your PC on.

Cheers think i might get the router cant wait to start plating someone at tennis, Thanks for the advice

Cheers think i might get the router cant wait to start plating someone at tennis, Thanks for the advice

I apologise if i'm mistaken but I hope you don't think that Wii Sports has online play. It's off line single and multiplayer only. There are no games that can be played online yet.

I apologise if i'm mistaken but I hope you don't think that Wii Sports has online play. It's off line single and multiplayer only. There are no games that can be played online yet.

Oh right feel like a bit of a plank then, you did say not yet so do you think this will be available in the future

there will be online games sometime, but no idea when and to what degree

I'd wait and see what bits of kit work with it. There's a few routers and wireless access points that wont work with the DS - the DS sees it and connects to it but it all ends there, in tears...yes you can buy the dongle, but it just takes up another usb port.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom