• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How to Connect PS2 to LCD Monitor?

gihanha

Standard Member
Hi,
I have a PS2 which has two Audio output wires and One Video output wire. How can I use the PS2 connecting it to a LCD monitor without turning my PC on?

ThanX in advance.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
you cant...well you can, if you could source a vga adaptor for the ps2, but they dont work with all games, in fact, it didnt work with many, at all.

leonkennedy

Standard Member
I went mad searching for the best solution to hook my PS2 up to my LCD monitor using component av cables and finally I can make a conclusion based on all my hard work behind it. Don't go for cheap VGA boxes, you will compromise with quality. If you want to make one-time investment and want to have the best one, simply go for the XCM Mega Cool VGA Box from team xcm.
I am sure, you won't regret.
The cheapest is available over here:
Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment

You can play all ps2 games using this one on your lcd monitor.

If you wish to see the demo of this one: YouTube - XCM 1080p Mega-Cool VGA Box

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom