how to connect old camcorder to dvd

P

purps66

Ferguson Videostar camcorder with 8mm tapes.......has round aux out socket that goes to rf box, I tried putting rf out to rf in on dvd..........nothing, how to i get it to either show through tv or record on dvd recorder............tis lots of 1980s stuff for my manager whos retiring next week

P

purps66

right got dvd tuned to camcorder, just need to get round the battery only lasting 5 mins now lol, thanks all

P

purps66

HELP...............the battery is only holding a charge for 5 mins..........its a 9.6 volt ac input..........I presume if i use a 12 volt I will fry the camcorder...........the powerpack for charging the battery has a ac output jack hole and the camcorder has an ac in..........could I join to jacks together to make a cable?............I'm running out of time and cant find a 9.6 adaptor anywhere...........I tried 9 volt but didnt have enough oomph.............

P

purps66

cheers for the suggestion, but this one belongs to my workplace, its only really needed to get the old tapes off and onto dvd,..........they are too stingy to pay anyone to do it, so I got lumbered with the job..........my manager retires next week after 20 odd years...........the tapes are of a day centre , adults with learning disability and I've got to 'vet ' them before the public can see them lol............ho hum, nothings ever simple.........

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom