How To Connect CCTV camera To TV?

john9159

Standard Member
I'd like to know the simplest possible way to connect a wireless camera at my door to my Panasonic TV TX-32GS352B.
I've tried searching the internet but get frustrated at suggestions that it should be connected to the internet which I do not want or need or via an NVR, again which I'd rather not have if possible.
Cameras I have at the moment are all wired but I would prefer to buy a wireless to avoid additional cables.
Thanks

Seb Briggs

Distinguished Member
I’ve used an android tv box connected to TV and an app called TinyCamPro to easily add IP wired or wireless cameras to TVs

D

Deleted member 24354

I use TinyCam Pro too. It’s a small world..,

john9159

Standard Member
Hi,
Thank you for all your advice.
The camera is IP and is a Mibao D600.
I set this up easily enough via my 'phone (Blackview BV5500Pro) and it works fine, up to a point.
I shut down my phone each night and the unit may operate uninterrupted for two days or it may "go offline" at random times.
When setting it up I must have my location on, although once set up I turn this off.
I find this going off line a real nuisance as I need to set it up over and over. Am I right in thinking it's do do with my internet connection?
I would like a way of correcting this so I'm connected all the time so if you have comments on this I would appreciate it.
PS - I did buy the Android TV box - Q Plus Smart Quad Core 4G+32G for £12.50 delivered (eBay) but somehow cannot bring myself round to connecting this for camera reception via the TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom