how to connect bluetooth speakers to Panasonic TH-50PZ80U TV

anuenue

Novice Member
Reaction score
Please tell me if my TV is bluetooth compatible and how to determine what wireless speakers to use. I want one or a pair that has a 3.5 earbud capability. I am a real novice at bluetooth and TV tech stuff.

Last edited:
Your tv was released in 2008 so doesn't have Bluetooth, you'd be better off with a soundbar and that can connect to your tv by either hdmi or optical, some soundbars have a 3.5mm jack to connect headphones too if needed aswell, high end soundbars like the yamaha ysp2500/ysp2700 has Bluetooth built in so you can connect some Bluetooth headphones directly to that, but that would still connect to your tv via hdmi or optical

Last edited:
Wrong forum TV shows forums for shows not TV hardware will move to a TV set forum.

Your tv was released in 2008 so doesn't have Bluetooth, you'd be better off with a soundbar and that can connect to your tv by either hdmi or optical, some soundbars have a 3.5mm jack to connect headphones too if needed aswell, high end soundbars like the yamaha ysp2500/ysp2700 has Bluetooth built in so you can connect some Bluetooth headphones directly to that, but that would still connect to your tv via hdmi or optical
Thank you for finding and answering. I seem to have posted on the wrong site. I will research your response.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom