How to connect a slx4cf Amplifier

agh55

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, I need help please, approx. 15 years ago a slx4cf was fitted. Then I had a VCR and Sky ( in the living room)and it was also used to distribute the signal to another 2 rooms. Now I have only Sky in the living room and a Freeview box in the sunroom.

I need guidance on how to connect the rooftop terrestrial aerial to the slx4cf and transfer the terrestrial signal to my sunroom.

One coax from the aerial goes via a splitter box to the living room and is disconnected

2nd Coax is both disconnected at the TV /Sky box and in the roofspace

3rd coax from the TV is connected to the TV input of the slx4cf , but disconnected in the living room.

4th coax is connected to the TV in the sunroom and the output of slx4cf.

Where does the slx4cf get the power from.

From the product description.
“Lightweight compact design can be powered either from RF2 digibox output or separate 9V DC power supply, making it ideal for placement in lofts”

I assume I put one of the coax's which is coming from my aerial in to he RF1 and the other coax in to RF2 . Do I connect this to one of the outputs on the slx4cf. I already have a coax in the TV i/p of the until

TV aerial into the “Aerial in” on the Sky box and RF2 out to the SLX4CF “TV in”
All outputs then feed the TV's.

Hi, thanks for your help, I'll be setting this up in the next couple of days, getting a room decorated at present

Hi JayCee, unit is working OK, thanks for your help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom