How to connect a graphic to my Hi Fi separates


Standard Member
Hello.Can the forum users please explain how I would connect a graphic equalizer to my current separates set up please .I have an amp,CD/MD/ tape deck and tuner .Many thanks:thumbsup:


Distinguished Member
Graphic equalisers normally connect through the tape in/out sockets and in my opinion do a great job of screwing up the sound quality, I suppose that is why hardly any are sold these days.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom