How to connect 2 TVs with 1 IPTV connection

FahadSI

Standard Member
Hi.

Sorry if I am asking the frequently asked question or asking this in the wrong section but I need some guidance.

I am based in UAE and like any other country the Cable operators are trying level best to squeeze every bit of money out of you.

I have 1 IPTV connection at home and have 2 HD TVs (1 in my living room and one in my bedroom). THe IPTV connection is in my bedroom right next to the TV.

Is there anyway for me to split the connection so that I can watch the channels in my living room as well and can I do this wireless. I dont want to run a cable down my entire house and we have cement walls!

It does not matter if I am stuck to watching the same channels as my bedroom (though obv having the ability to watch different channels is awesome).

Lastly, will I loose the HD quality by splitting the connection or will I still be able to watch the channels on both TVs in HD.

I have seen a few wireless extenders but they are extenders and only work for one TV not 2.

HELP.

Regards,
Fahad.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom