How to complain to Jessops

Keiron

I have a serious problem with Jessops. They owe me money for an item that was never delivered and I still have not got my refund after 2 months. They never respond to emails, and when I call - if they actually take the call or don't cut me off - they promise the refund is being processed but never make the payment.

Can anyone provide the name and address of someone senior at Jessops (MD, CEO etc - NOT the customer care department) so that I can write in the old fashioned way? Thanks.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
You're very welcome - hope you get it sorted quickly now :)

eddiewood

Distinguished Member
I have a serious problem with Jessops. They owe me money for an item that was never delivered and I still have not got my refund after 2 months. They never respond to emails, and when I call - if they actually take the call or don't cut me off - they promise the refund is being processed but never make the payment.

Can anyone provide the name and address of someone senior at Jessops (MD, CEO etc - NOT the customer care department) so that I can write in the old fashioned way? Thanks.
If you used a credit card, claim it back from your card issuer instead.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
They did the same thing to me,but the item was wrong I got my refund thought my local shop as those I brought it online.
LOL - what's he supposed to do then ? - take an empty box into the shop and say "Oi! - This Isn't What I Ordered!" ? :devil:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
They might be able to help,i find it easier if i am standing in front of somebody,and sometimes shops dont like it if in there giving them stick ;)
Yeah - they could shrug and say "have you contacted customer service Sir?" :devil: