1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to adjust UHF output frequency?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by WRX.CO.UK, Jan 26, 2005.

1. WRX.CO.UK

WRX.CO.UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have SKY + Amstrad box and Thomson digibox, just orderd the sky plus combiner which will be connected to the distribution system via a TVlink splitter.

At the moment both sky boxes are transmitting UHF on the same frequency which obviously causes major interference.

Does anyone know how to alter the output UHF frequency so I can watch sky+ recording upstairs and digibox in the kitchen?

This is not shown in the instructions or on the service menu (unless I have missed it) or will the skyplus combiner sort this out?

Lee.

2. Fred Smith

Fred Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +160
    On the non plus box:

Services

4,0,1, select

4 RF outlets

RF Channel Number

3. WRX.CO.UK

WRX.CO.UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Worked a treat thanks FRED. :thumbsup:

next question:- I have connected my Pioneer DVD HDD to the sky + VCR socket, which according to the sky+ book has a RGB input / output. Can I watch the recordings from the pioneer through the sky+ box? Not sure why they would have a RGB in else!

Lee.

4. Fred Smith

Fred Smith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +160
    You should be able too. When you press play on the DVDR the signal should be automaticaly routed throught the Sky+ to your TV.

Are you not using the DVDR to record from Sky+?

If so the Sky+ TV Scart (set to RGB out) should be connected to the DVDR AV2 Scart (set to RGB in) and the DVDR AV1 Scart (set to RGB out) to your TV. That way you should be able to record off the Sky+ in RGB assuming your DVDR supports RGB in.