How to add recovered save files to ps4 harddrive?

jefferybezos

Novice Member
Hi guys, so recently I accidently deleted some files in ps4 and lost some DLC content and a game. Ended up using diskdrill to recover it. I couldn't put the save files back directly into the ps4 hard drive because my computer cannot detect the hard drive(oddly enough the disk drill program was able to detect it via the software). I tried putting the save files in a usb flash drive and used the "recover save file from usb" but ps4 couldn't detect the save file.

Any ideas on what to do to add the save files back into the hard drive? Would burning an image onto the USB work? or is there a way to save the file to the usb in the same format as ps4 would do it, so that it's detectable?

jefferybezos

Novice Member
Can't you just redownload the lost DLC content & game again from the store?
It's saying i have to purchase it. The buy history seems to have gotten lost. The maps show on my game list with a green icon beside it. and i have gameplay footage in theater mode. Weird.

Wing80surfer

I'd get hold of PS customer support then. Content that you've already bought shouldn't be prompting you to buy again, unless it was purchased from a different PSN account?

jefferybezos

Novice Member
I'd get hold of PS customer support then. Content that you've already bought shouldn't be prompting you to buy again, unless it was purchased from a different PSN account?
I checked all psn accounts. xD Oh well, good idea with the support call. I'll do that, thanks for the help!

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom