How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone Moves/Techniques Tutorial, Controls/Tips, Landscapes/POIs, 4K

Discussion in 'Drone Forum' started by Raincast, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Raincast

Raincast
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone...

Hey all,

I made a tutorial/how-to video of 55 aerial cinematic movements/techniques complete with controls and some tips. I hope this can help new and intermediate drone flyers focus on the creative after learning a bit of the technical side from the 55 clips. It’s my 7th day flying the Mavic (5 of the 7 for this video) and 2nd run with Premiere Pro so feedback is highly appreciated. I’m still waiting on my ND filters so there's that.

Which ones are your favourites? Which ones do you currently use most frequently? Any moves not on this video that you would like to share?

Feel free to pause the video any time. Category timestamps are on Youtube for quicker scrubbing.

Thanks!!

2. True Romance

True Romance
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,992
    Boy you like flying close to obstacles :eek: Tbh I gave up half way through the vid, nice location but pretty basic stuff.

3. Raincast

Raincast
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Hey, I sorta prepped the video for beginners. There will be lots of new flyers like me starting this year, I feel. Thank you for watching!

4. messimagician

messimagician

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Thanks, funnily enough I was looking for something like this on YT as I am starting out myself and getting to know the different names and how to pull them off.

5. Raincast

Raincast
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I hope you find it useful! Unfortunately, YT suspended my account for violation of something but reverted it and now my video is currently stuck at 360p. Maybe wait a day or two and hopefully the video will be fixed back to 2160p.

I thought up a few more beginner moves which will probably be on another video. Thanks for watching!

6. Raincast

Raincast
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Update: Hey, it should be on it's way back to 2160p for viewing. Also, regarding the names, I honestly just made them up haha