We hope you enjoy using the Professional Home Cinema Installations forum. It is intended for the exchange of advice and personal experiences relating to professional home cinema installations.
- If you are looking for a professional installer in your area, you can have a look at custom installers on our map or post a new thread asking for recommendations. Please give an idea of location, requirements and budget.
- If you wish to share information about your installation, you are encouraged to do so, but please do not make it an advert for the installer. The focus should be on the installation. If we get a sense that the installer is using your thread as an advert for their services, we will moderate it.
- You are welcome to post any other discussions about custom installations or installers.
- If you work in the custom install industry and you wish to post in this forum, please familiarise yourself with our rules, and rule 7 in particular which states that you may not use the forum to promote your company or services.
- You are very welcome to engage with the community and we would appreciate it if you would help members by responding to any questions, but if you reference your own company or products you sell, and do not have a commercial social account, then you are breaking rule 7.
- Members with a commercial social account may reference their own products and services and are identifiable by the AVForums Sponsor banner under their avatar in posts. For more information on commercial social accounts, click here.
- Please do not send unsolicited private messages to members offering your products or services as this is strictly against the rules and usually results in a ban from the website.