How tall is a 360?

RichKS

Guys,

I don't currently own a 360, but inevitably will sooner or later. I'm putting up some new shelving to put my AV and gaming kit on. I want to make sure that there's enough room between shelves to put a 360 on there vertically, with enough clearance to get the hdd on and off (not that I imagine I need to do that often) and some clearance for air-flow etc.

How far apart do the shelves need to be?

Cheers,

Rich

RichKS

Groovy!

400 mm ought to be about the minimum then. I'm using open shelves, nothing at the sides, just straight onto the wall. So airflow ought to be ok (I hope).

Slightly more esoteric question: how log is the cable leading to the PSU?

RichKS

I was going to put the power pack on the floor under the whole thing. How far away from the console can the power pack be?

jason g

Distinguished Member
I was going to put the power pack on the floor under the whole thing. How far away from the console can the power pack be?

im making some units at the moment and a tip for u is make a drawing with where things are going including leads etc, and measure them all up before u start.

Mark Botwright

Distinguished Member
I'm in the same boat, making my own TV unit. Just downloaded Google Sketchup and i've got to say that for free sotware it's excellent. So if you're no good at drawing try that.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom