How should COD info be revealed ?

How do you want your info.

• In one big pizza of a thread?

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • In there own little pizza sliced sized threads?

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ello.

I'd like some input from anyone who reads this from:

New Members (sign up and give your view, lurker)
Mods (obviously)
Veteran/Regular Members

With this being a whole Forum dedicated to COD, we'll obviously have a lot of COD topics. With the upcoming release of MW3 info etc I'd like to know how you think the new info is best presented to you. Either all in one thread with the OP updated or in seperate threads for talk of each thing (one for maps, one for the guns/perks/equipment, one for Spec Ops and one for single player).

You have two options, please take a moment to decide :cool:

I will thank you, if your name aint Tones :D

I would prefer it to split the threads, this is what I've voted for :)

I dont have any experience myself of creating these Freds or updating them but my personal preference would be a Single Fred in this section - Xbox 360 Game Previews Sub-Section

Dont see why the MW3 Fred should be in here :confused:

trolllll.gif

:laugh:

Don't Tones, please mate. Some people will actually think your being serious mate. Even with the troll face :rotfl:

We don't have passionate Frank anymore to fight our corner either :(

:smashin:

Personally I think there should be a COD Preview section for upcoming releases.

I mean you could keep posting topics in the preview section but with them getting merged it wouldn't make sense.

Thanks so far guys :)

I like the separate threads, yes more work for the mods but it's easier to decipher all the info.

I went with seperate threads, there will be loads of info which seems to be have leaked now anyway if true!! .... but when the hype train gets going it will better to understand what's in mw3. May be easier if every thread had the same prefix to? Though I'm sure it will all be at the top anyway.

Lots of threads for me.

Hopefully when MW3 comes out it will re-ignite the interest of those that have given up on CoD since BOps was released and this board will be brimming with new posts.

It will be a lot easier if they were all in seperate freds:smashin:

Pizza tastes nice with multiple toppings:

Cheese
Tomato
Pineapple
Onion
Peppers
Mushroom
Tandoori Chicken
Sweetcorn
Cheesey Crust

Can you imagine eating a pizza with only Mushrooms :boring:

1 Big Pizza Preview/Teaser/Spoiler thread will suffice :thumbsup:

With the upcoming release of MW3 info etc I'd like to know how you think the new info is best presented to you.
Like this: -

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie - NeoGAF

(Keep scrolling down when you visit that link.)

And hats off to whoever does it. :D

Seriously though, I think you should have one "official" thread for info which can be updated by whoever starts it - like that thread I just linked to, but obviously I wouldn't expect anyone to go to that much effort. Reserve the first 3 or 4 posts for space, then add to it when necessary.

It doesn't stop people from starting a "what do you think of the guns?" thread or whatever as well, but spreading all of the info about the actual game across multiple threads is worse than having it all in one place.

Big fat free for all in here. Flip the switch to last year and see how it goes. I'm easy eitherway and haven't had a chance to chat to any of the other Mods on the subject.

i think this too, having 1 thread going up 5 different pages a day with the same info being posted because someone hasnt bothered to read through the last couple of pages, no ta!

I've gone with bite size chunks, I have the attention span of a child so a load of topics with a couple of pages seems better to me than one topic with loads of pages!

One big lump for me please, I prefer one active thread to ones which stagnate. I also like pizza with just mushrooms on ( assuming that the cheese comes for free ). So I don't really know what to decide. I do know that it would be great if you could use analogies which don't make me hungry in future.

I would like a plane to drag a banner with COD news across teh sky over my house please.

No "Tones in a bikini" option. Sad face.

We know what you wanted to say ;)

I would like it done in the style of the Radio 4 shipping forecast to keep it in line with the nautical sounding game title :smashin:

I like info to be categorised in their own threads, perfect example of how not to do it (my personal opinion) is the decent headphones for xbox thread, I would like to see each headset have it's own thread if you don't follow the thread then its is a quagmire to sift through to find the answers your looking for.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom