How sad is your ring tone?

Setenza

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm bored and obviously have too much time on my hands.

Just made this ring tone.

It amuses me, being the shameless film anorak, that I am.

So how bad is yours?

Go on, post them.

my ringtone is the tune to the old cop tv show z cars which was on a million years before I was born.

not that sad though as it is actually the tune to which Everton walk out to for home games.

is always quite amusing when my phone goes off at the match as every other sod has the same ringtone and you see about twenty guys reaching for their phone.

mines the Gorillaz single they pushed out for the second proper album....however its name escapes me at this point in time...lol

its quite useful because it starts with a long sadistic laugh....my MDA Compact has a damn loud speaker built in and it scares the living crap out of people who are near the phone if it goes off on a desk :D

got to say, always amuses me when people pay for ringtones....they probably already have the song on CD or mp3....just use an editor to chop it down a little if you are limited to length/size of file in the ringtone menu on the phone...

Family Guy theme tune! :thumbsup:

At the moment it's Mr Brightside by the Killers before that it was the tune Children, but I'm always changing.

I have the ringtone of the ring of the phones in 24's CTU headquaters

How sad is that.

Regards

JOHNNY

I've got Wonder woman theme for my wifes calls, and the original road runner theme for everyone else. And I love the roadrunner one, can't stop swaying my head when someone phones!!!

Star wars theme tune - Its very loud and a little saaad!
BoaT

electric six- gaybar vs. prodigy- firestarter vs. the a team theme tune.:cool:

I had the theme tune to Speedball 2 on the Amiga on mine for ages but since I've got my new phone it's pretty much always been set to the default tone.

At the moment it's Mr Brightside by the Killers before that it was the tune Children, but I'm always changing.

Same here.

Also got Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros for when I want something more subtle, and a normal telephone one for in the office.

I have the ringtone of the ring of the phones in 24's CTU headquaters

How sad is that.

Not at all. :D I used to have it on mine until half the office started borrowing my 24 DVD's.:rolleyes:

I`ve got Hawaii 5-O on mine, the full track. Had to sod about with converstion software though as my fone wont do mp3 ring tones.

my ring tone is thoughtless by korn. Has been since I got the phone over a year ago. But I tend to just leave it on silent/vibrate due to college and pub (can't hear it go off in the pub) so don't hear it very often.

Fedde le Grande-Put your hands up on mine.

Well I like it!

Turn it off mate!!

I put one on yesterday. It's the Stella Artois theme music from La Forza Del Destino by Verdi. Can you get sadder?!

I currently have "Mardy Bum" - Arctic Monkeys, as mine.

Change it all the time, I think that the best ringtone that you could ever possibly have is the theme tune from "Jim'll Fix It". I had this for ages and only changed it because everyone else at work started to use it.

Also, used to have the 'ree ree ree' / shower scene noise from "Psycho" for when the wife rang :D

Fedde le Grande-Put your hands up on mine.

Well I like it!

Good choice madcyril :smashin:, yet again us Mancs are leading the world in "cool" :thumbsup:

Whenever work ring me, it's MC Hammer's Can't Touch This.:D

I currently have "Mardy Bum" - Arctic Monkeys, as mine.

Change it all the time, I think that the best ringtone that you could ever possibly have is the theme tune from "Jim'll Fix It". I had this for ages and only changed it because everyone else at work started to use it.

Also, used to have the 'ree ree ree' / shower scene noise from "Psycho" for when the wife rang :D

Count me in that group, sorry Matt.

Currently trying to find where I can get the music from Rescue Me on to my phone as a ring tone. The song is "c'mon, c'mon" by the Von Bondies - anyone any help?

I have Klaxons - Golden Skans at the moment, its hard to find a decent song with a loud enough intro to have as a ringtone so i usually keep the same one for a while.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom