How old do you have to be to get cash for trade in in gamestation

Glasbo

Established Member
Reaction score
As above

Why? Are you looking to trade your kids in (or somebody elses)? I don't think Gamestation take kids for games....I may be wrong though.

:p

shh i mean for games

I tried to trade my old console in at HMV at the weekend for cash and they wanted photo ID plus a utility bill - sale of stolen goods act or something like that...

18+ regardless in some areas.

All retailers should ask for recent address as well, which is where a Drivers Licence or recent utility bill with photo Id comes in. Companies don't want to be held liable for stolen goods when they can just as easily pass the police on to whomever cashed it in.

That don't apply for 18 cert games. You need to be 18 or over for them.

Think it's dependant on where you go , but yeah you need to be at least 16 if not , you need to be accompanied by an adult.

This is going back a few years now though when i used to trade games in at Grainger games.

Since then i'd not dream about tradng in games unless it's worth it otherwise i bung them on here or ebay :thumbsup:

Think it's dependant on where you go , but yeah you need to be at least 16 if not , you need to be accompanied by an adult.

This is going back a few years now though when i used to trade games in at Grainger games.

Since then i'd not dream about tradng in games unless it's worth it otherwise i bung them on here or ebay :thumbsup:

Ive stopped trading in games as well because I prefer to keep them.

The only exception recently was NFS Hot Pursuit. Got it new for £25 from Tesco, played it a bit and got £27 trade-in at Gamestation. :thumbsup:

Can you trade in hardware at gamestation?? I've got a 20GB HDD and a black wireless network adapter I no longer need and can't sell. Could I trade those in for cash??

Can you trade in hardware at gamestation?? I've got a 20GB HDD and a black wireless network adapter I no longer need and can't sell. Could I trade those in for cash??
Yep. You probably wouldn't get much though. Take a look at Cex.co.uk to see how much you're roughly looking at.

You would easily get £30-£35 for the network adapter on the classifieds here, be a lot more than GS will give you for it :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom