How normal is it to be a average height man but a short inside leg?

6'2 and I wear a 33 or 34"

34" is a little too long, but for jeans etc I always fold them up an inch or so because 'fashion'...though I did it long before it became fashionable.

I have a great solution for you- simply pull your trousers up 3” which will have the added benefit of making your Willy look bigger.

in all seriousness, we all come in different shapes and sizes. Your leg length isn’t abnormal, just slightly different from average. We all have things about our body that we dislike. Just accept them and everything will be fine.

You're talking about a lot of professional soccer players.
Low centre of gravity.

6'2" and very much Long :)

Trousers that is...

I feel you are all missing the major problem here.
And I fully sympathize with those affected, as it must make life so hard to manage on a day to day routine, that most of us don't even stop to consider.

Having legs that are so short, that, your feet don't touch the ground :(

481a8812b2e9002a7b43d1a6b7c2e6fc.jpg

Define normal

I didn't think my inside leg measurement was too short until I went to the doctors with a rash on my groin. He soon solved the problem and cut two inches off the top of my Wellington boots. Happy days.:)

Sounds like my doctor. My poo was coming out like brown spaghetti...

... until he cut four inches off my string vest :)

For me it depends on who makes the clothing. Sometimes I need a short sometimes I don’t. Not all are made equal.

I don’t worry about it, as long as it fits properly.

My daughters have much more of an issue. They both have long legs and are to U.K. standards slim (I call it normal). They can rarely find jeans here that fit them, as the longer legged ones generally tend to be rather large and baggy alround. Yet when going to the Netherlands they can grab a long version of the rack and it fits perfectly.

My belly button is 4-5cm above my pelvis...
I am 6'1" tall and have a 33" waist, needing the long leg length (34?) for trousers, and also have long arms - useful for climbing the rope at school in the gym, but that's about it.

I am about 5ft10 but have always found short trousers to be a perfect fit (36S).

I was just wondering whether this is unusual or not.

Further, I cannot quite work out whether this means that I have shorter legs in comparison to my torso or whether I perhaps wear my trousers slightly lower than I should.
Hope this helps.
For the record, I am 5ft 8", 34" waist (trying to get it narrower), inside leg 31" and chest 40.5" and neck is down to 16".

Some people describe me as short and stocky, I prefer... Perfect! 😁😁😁

Attachments

• Palm_Apparel_Size_Chart.pdf
    339.7 KB · Views: 81
I have noticed some women have long legs and some have short legs. I prefer something in between.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom