How much??

terry.smith

Ex Member
Reaction score
i didn't know where to stick this thread so i decided this is the best place, basically i have a Unlocked Iphone 2G which has a small crack on the top of the screen and can be easily replaced, the phone works perfect and comes with everything that comes with the iphone, how much do you think i will get for this??

Around £200 seems to be the asking price of a good condition unlocked 8gb 2G model.

When you say the screen can easily be replaced, are you sure of this? As I head replacing the screen on the first iphone is a nightmare as the touch part is connecting to the screen, so both have to replaced, not just the top screen, which of course is expensive.

Around £200 seems to be the asking price of a good condition unlocked 8gb 2G model.

When you say the screen can easily be replaced, are you sure of this? As I head replacing the screen on the first iphone is a nightmare as the touch part is connecting to the screen, so both have to replaced, not just the top screen, which of course is expensive.
well i've seen screens on ebay but i dont know how to put them on. I know i aint expecting much but i would like estimate?

I think one with a broken screen was selling on here for £90 ish have a search through the classifieds for it.

Yeah I'd say around £90, but I suppose it does depend on how big the "small" crack is.

About 90 quid seems okay, unfortunately the screens are a nightmare to replace so whoever bought it would have to be a technical whizz or be prepared to send back to Apple for repair.

I got £155 for my broken 2G iphone a couple of months back, advertised everything that was wrong with it. I was inundated with offers to end the auction early so you will have no problem selling.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom