How much...

D

dorgo

... should i expect to get for my xbox 360 prenuim?
Went into Game earlier today and they offered my £140 for it, im sure i read on here people being offered more than that when they traded theirs in, or would i be better off selling it privately, not sure what the going rate is for them atm but i'd like to get a bit more than that.

KinkyAffro

... should i expect to get for my xbox 360 prenuim?
Went into Game earlier today and they offered my £140 for it, im sure i read on here people being offered more than that when they traded theirs in, or would i be better off selling it privately, not sure what the going rate is for them atm but i'd like to get a bit more than that.

You don't actually state clearly enough what you mean by trade in?

Trade in for an elite or just trade in for cash?

Game offer £140 trade in against an elite
Gamestation/blockbuster offer £160 trade in against an elite
CEX offer £165 if i remember correctly.

Some people who pre-ordered, before the official price of the elite was known, were given trade in prices of £190 in advance and from what i've read the store(s) that promised this (think it was Gamestation) honoured their promise and some lucky folk indeed got the £190.

Why not take a look on that popular auction site :smashin: see what they're going for privately.

Rhys89

Standard Member
My Friend last week traded in his 360 Premium at Gamestation and got £160, he then boguht the Elite for £300 and got Blue Dragon free, and got any game for £20. He then traded in these 2 games to get £60 store credit. Then he traded in his 2nd White 360 controller and got £15. He then used his £75 store credit to get another Black 360 controller, £35. And got a battery charge kit with the wire for £15. With his remaining £20 he bought Xbox lie points.

So overall he spent £140 Cash for an elite, a 2nd contrller & Charge kit. Not bad at all....

Burton

Standard Member
My Friend last week traded in his 360 Premium at Gamestation and got £160, he then boguht the Elite for £300 and got Blue Dragon free, and got any game for £20. ....

Has the Gamestation deal changed then?
Currently you get Blue Dragon free OR a game from a small selection (worth £24 on their website) for £299....not both!

If I'm wrong then that really is a deal not to be missed.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom