How much would I get for this lot ??

gIzzE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I am going to have a go with a Marantz S3 or Sharp 12k, but I need to sell my NEC XG to help fund this, if I am not happy with the move I will try and track down an NEC XG135LC.

How much do you think I could get for my XG750 with 800 hours on it , I have just had a check of the tubes and they have no visible wear at all.
The projector is rock solid and needs no tweaking at all.
I also have a lumagen vision that would go with this projector and I am sure everyone knows what this is.
Oh and a key digital component to RGB trancoder that I use for games consoles and my d-vhs player.

I was hoping to get around £2,750 for the 3, maybe drop a little, do you think this would be a fair price, too much or maybe get a little more ?

I have no idea what these go for in a private sale so any response would be most appreciated :confused:

A fair price I would say

Thanks for the reply.

And if it didn't work out with the digtal, what sort of price would I be looking at for a 9" or a LC 8" ??

Perhaps you can send me a PM with a couple of options Roland.

8" LC models such as Ehome 8500LC and Sony G70 seems to be going for around £4000+ in good condition.

9" models such as Graphics 1209/s and Ehome 9500LC are about double that price in good condition, so expect to pay £8,000+

Alternatively why not go with a 12" Barco Reality 912, a snip at around £50,000 and will destroy any digital projector for the next 10 years.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom