How much would I get for this lot ??

gizlaroc

Distinguished Member
I think I am going to have a go with a Marantz S3 or Sharp 12k, but I need to sell my NEC XG to help fund this, if I am not happy with the move I will try and track down an NEC XG135LC.

How much do you think I could get for my XG750 with 800 hours on it , I have just had a check of the tubes and they have no visible wear at all.
The projector is rock solid and needs no tweaking at all.
I also have a lumagen vision that would go with this projector and I am sure everyone knows what this is.
Oh and a key digital component to RGB trancoder that I use for games consoles and my d-vhs player.

I was hoping to get around £2,750 for the 3, maybe drop a little, do you think this would be a fair price, too much or maybe get a little more ?

I have no idea what these go for in a private sale so any response would be most appreciated :confused:

Roland @ B4

A fair price I would say

gizlaroc

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the reply.

And if it didn't work out with the digtal, what sort of price would I be looking at for a 9" or a LC 8" ??

Perhaps you can send me a PM with a couple of options Roland.

8" LC models such as Ehome 8500LC and Sony G70 seems to be going for around £4000+ in good condition.

9" models such as Graphics 1209/s and Ehome 9500LC are about double that price in good condition, so expect to pay £8,000+

Alternatively why not go with a 12" Barco Reality 912, a snip at around £50,000 and will destroy any digital projector for the next 10 years.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom