How much would I get for a Sharp LC 45GD1E, if anything...?

santropehey

Standard Member
Hi,

I've recently moved flat and taken on a lot of the furniture that the previous owner left behind. Included in this was a Sharp LCD TV - an LC 45GD1E. (CNET review link: Sharp LC-45GD1E Review | TVs | CNET UK)

It seems to be a pretty old LCD TV model - dating back to 2005, when it was retailing at around £5,000, which is mad. However, it's lacking in HDMI inputs and is a bit on the heavy side, and although I don't know very much about TVs at all I would imagine that display technology has come on a bit since this TV was manufactured.

So I guess I was wondering if this TV is even sell-able any more? And if so, how much do you reckon I should be charging for it? I saw a post on this forum from 2007 where a user was offered one of these for £800 and was debating buying one, but this is my most recent price indicator so I'm stumped as to what the TV is worth nowadays.

Any opinions appreciated. Thanks!

vickster

Distinguished Member
I would expect more or less nothing to be honest

Mr-Bananas

My god, I remember drooling over one of these years ago in John Lewis.............I think it was about £4,000 !!

Unfortunately, these days its would be worth very little. Surely you are better off keeping it.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom