How Much Weight Have You Lost?

fortean

I've lost 6lbs over the last 3 days; and I think I'm eating more. :thumbsup:
But my arm is killing me. Too much baseball and bowling.
On fitness I managed to get down to 39 but I'm now back at my real age, 46.

How are you all doing?

steve36

I lost over 6 lbs searching for one and through stress of sitting on the sofa checking for availability at 06:00 every morning. Which is how I got 2 from Amazon at 7:25.
I tried it for 2 minutes before wrapping for christmas (we never grow up!), and I think this could be far more use than an exercise bike.

Don't worry about eating more, the last time I actually exercised properly I ate more but became healthier.

I'll be back with my findings when I'm allowed to play it.:hiya:

Steve

C

campbellm

Well I was playing with friends until 1am this morning. Today I feel like I've either climbed Everest or gone 10 rounds with Tysons. The last time I felt this sore was when I actually went to the gym (many a moon ago). So whilst I won't say it's a substitute for the gym it's far far far better than nothing for us couch potatoe types. Not sure my 360 is going to get much of a look in now!

ikix

My right arm feels like its just about to drop off, too much tennis. The only draw back i can see, one sided body development

Te Bheag

Hey, don't worry, any weight you took off will go back on over the next few days! :smashin:

razbox

Now, if only someone can bring out a fitness game that flexes both arms (other than boxing), then I think they'll have a great success!

wyrdness

I'm a bit of a gym-rat and exercise several times a week. Even so, both of my arms are aching a bit from Wii Sports, Wii Play and Rayman. I haven't lost any weight due to pigging on christmas food.

Don't worry. Your muscles will soon tone up and the ache will go away.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom