How much to sell a mid-2007 Aluminium iMac for?

pault2007

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My new customised-spec iMac arrived today - 3 weeks before the estimated delivery date given by the Apple Store.

I now have to get rid of my mid-2007 Aluminium iMac but am unsure what the going rate is for it on eBay - with the original box and polys and OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard CDs but without Apple Care (I left it too late to register for it).

It was an ex-demo machine in a store before it came to me but, apart from one or two tiny imperfections in the aluminium at the edges of the screen, it looks new and works absolutely fine.

The specs are:

2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
6GB RAM
250GB hard drive
128MB ATI Radeon HD2400 XT graphics
OS X Snow Leopard
Apple wired keyboard
Original Apple Remote

If anyone has even a rough idea of what it's worth (in pounds), I'll be extremely grateful (I've looked on the eBay completed listings but the prices seem to vary pretty wildly).

Thanks

Last edited:
Taking age etc into account and also the screen size, they usually sell for £200 - £250, I just sold a 21.5 for £240 with very similar specs to yours on ebay. Unfortunately people are skint now that it's the new year, plus it's a buyers market. What would you like for it?

I was going to go up to £400 and ideally would like at least £300 for it.

I would have thought you could get at least £300 for it. Plenty of similar ones on eBay have bids for more than that currently. (I don't want to insert the link and provoke the ire of the moderators!).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom