How much to ask for this player?

Johndl

Just upgraded so looking to sell my Pioneer DV-747A, multiregion, DVD-audio/SACD, pal and ntsc progressive scan. I know something is only worth what another is prepared to pay and technology moves very fast in this field. However if anyone has a useful guideline/realistic expectation it would be a big help. I thought I'd try it here first in the classifieds and if no interest go to ebay. Thanks, John

buns

Banned
well for someone not entirely knowing this area, that sounds a great buy

ad

Johndl

thanks buns, just hope I'm not under selling myself. Will wait a little longer, see if any more feedback, then into the classifieds.

buns

Banned
Well as i say, id imagine a quick sale with that price tag. Personally id be tempted to ask a tad more. Did you search the classifieds too see what others have sold for?

ad

Johndl

thanks again buns, don't know why I didn't search the classifieds for a first. Seems one sold recently for £325 + £20 ins p&p. I'd definitely prefer a quick sale so I've put mine up for £320 inc ins + p&p. We'll see what happens.

Johndl

thanks Joe, very encouraging. It's now in the classifieds for £320 inc so too late to ask any more now.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom