How much should I ask for a X360 wireless network dongle?

Rottie

Hi folks :hiya:

I'm planning on re-doing my internal (or should that be infernal? LOL) network to CAT6, so I'm also going to drop my x360 wireless dongle that I'm currently using.

Gamestation have offered me the princely sum of £19.00 if I trade it in, but that doesn't seem like very much to me. Anyone have any idea what I should be asking for this 2nd hand piece of kit? I was looking £30-35 + del if I put it up on fleabay or similar. Is this realistic, considering their "new" price?

TIA.

ian b

I see them go regular on this and other forums for £35-40 so i dont think you will have any bother selling at that price.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
£35-40 sounds about right and I think is the going rate. I wouldn't sell it for less then £35 or £30 at the outside.

wellladida

Novice Member
you shouldnt of said how much gamestation were asking for it and tried selling it on here ;)

Rottie

you shouldnt of said how much gamestation were asking for it and tried selling it on here ;)

I haven't tried selling it on here I was merely trying to ascertain the current second-hand market value :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom