Question How much is this all worth roughly?

blackmesa8

asrock z97 chipset aniversary board
kingston 2x 4gb hyper ram DDR3 1600mhz + 2x 4gb kingston differant model number ram total 16gb all 1600MHZ DDR3
samsung 840 ssd 120gb
i54690k CPU
coolermaster hyper103 cpu cooler
zotac gtx970 4gb GDDR5 amp omega.

All in perfect working order in a working PC right now. That is the parts I want to sell. How much should these parts be worth?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

francobegbie

I think you could get £250+. I recently sold a slightly lower spec PC. No interest on classifieds on here but sold quickly on Gumtree for around that price.

Grangey.

Distinguished Member
I think you could get £250+. I recently sold a slightly lower spec PC. No interest on classifieds on here but sold quickly on Gumtree for around that price.
Did you sell as parts, bundle, or fully cases ready to power on?

Grangey.

Distinguished Member
Sold it ready to power on.
think that’s the difference. OP (like me) doesn’t seem to be selling with case & psu, wondering if that reduces the market somewhat or even would justify rebuilding with a cheap case and psu for that reason.

francobegbie

think that’s the difference. OP (like me) doesn’t seem to be selling with case & psu, wondering if that reduces the market somewhat or even would justify rebuilding with a cheap case and psu for that reason.
Ah I missed that it didn't have a case or psu. Guess that might put off the more casual purchaser that you might get on Gumtree etc. Mine was a 2500k and r9 290 so this is a better system overall, even without case and psu.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom