How much is Sonic Heroes in Gamestation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_like_it_cube

Ex Member
Reaction score
I REALLY badly wanna get this game! How much is it in Gamestation cos it's usually cheaper than GAME.

I know the website it's just that the prices on the site are ALWAYS different to the prices in the store. Take GAME for example. They price up Mario Kart Double Dash!! as £32.99 on their website while it's £40 in the store. I think/hope Sonic Heroes is the same price as it is on the site. I think it is cos I've never seen a game (apart from Rainbow Six 3 and headset) for more than £35 in Gamestation.

I'd rather be poked in the eye repeatedly than play Sonic Heroes, please regain sanity of some kind.

Originally posted by i_like_it_cube
I know the website it's just that the prices on the site are ALWAYS different to the prices in the store. Take GAME for example. They price up Mario Kart Double Dash!! as £32.99 on their website while it's £40 in the store. I think/hope Sonic Heroes is the same price as it is on the site. I think it is cos I've never seen a game (apart from Rainbow Six 3 and headset) for more than £35 in Gamestation.

Gamestation and Game in all the towns I know price their games just about the same unless they are having special offers on.

sjallen I'd rather be poked in the eye repeatedly than play Sonic Heroes, please regain sanity of some kind.

I'd rather be poked in the eye repeatedly than read completely pointless posts like this one... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regards,
Iain.

I got Sonic Heroes. It's a hell of a decent game! GAME and Gamestation in Sutton have it for £38 with the bonus card. GAME in Epsom is Members of these forums must not
Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or company

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom