How much is my micro system worth?

jlg1983

Onkyo CR-515 in silver.
Q Acoustics 1010 cherry/silver.

Connected with QED XT SA terminated at both ends.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ThANKS

scorpion88

Novice Member
How old is it, condition, fully functional - information would be useful.

How much do you think it's worth?

Cheers

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
I can buy a new Onkyo 515 for £149, that means yours is worth no more than £75. The speakers are currently £87 new, so they are worth no more than £45 at best.

Next, we adjust these prices based on how desirable the product is. If it is rare and highly desirable, you might be able to charge a premium, but these are low end products and as such would fetch no more than I have stated and likely less.

Finally, the functional and cosmetic condition of the equipment effects the price. To get my suggested prices, it would have to be in very good condition. Average condition would be less.

I would say, you might be able to get £100 for it, but there are new 5.1 micro systems with speakers and DVD players that are close to that price. Consequently, I would say you might be able to get £75 for the lot.

My standard formula is to divide the current selling price in half, and adjust for market demand, condition, and age. That's half the current actual discount selling price, not the manufacturer's suggested selling price.

Steve/bluewizard

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom