How much for Sanyo Z5

Doctor Smith

Im thinking of selling my sanyo z5 and going back to DLP as rainbow effect does not bother me. It is around 3 month old with 50 hrs on bulb in echo mode. How much do you think I should put it up for. Many thanks

Zag

As a guide I've just sold an AX100, about 7/8 months old with 300hrs for £500to a friend which included an extended two year warranty.

Considering the age and low hours I would say around £525-£550 with delivery would be a fair price.

Doctor Smith

The reason Im thinking of selling is the picture is brilliant its just I love my blacks and the black levels although good are not as good as my Pioneer Plasma, so I was thinking of getting a DLP Darkchip 2 or 3, but my budget is only £800. I do not want to be downgrading though, so I was thinking is it worth sacrificing picture quality for better blacks. At the minute Im thinking it might be. Any advice would be good. My room is all white

andrewb150

Novice Member
Im no expert but i would keep the Z5 for longer, I cant imagine a £800 new projector will be that much better (didnt the Z5 cost about 650-700 anyway?).

Unless of course you mean £800 budgeted cash plus £550 contribution from the sale of Z5 meaning spending £1350 on a new projector.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom