• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How much for a Sony VPL-W400Q?

flyguy26

Standard Member
I am about to sell my Sony VPL-W400Q and am trying to figure out what to ask for given the advances in LCD (and DLP) projectors.

It has about 1000 hours on the bulb and has 400 lumens, has component video inputs and is capable of 1080i and up to 200"

It was well maintained and looks brand new - is there some way to figure out what it's worth?

I have all the manuals, box and remote, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
The really sad answer to this is.....probably next to nothing. Its successor, the VW10 were selling for only two or three hundred at best even three or four years ago. The trouble is, one can buy new, far better machines for only a few hundred. I doubt I'd get anything worth the effort of selling for my redundant VW10, now. Sadly, I'd say the best place for it is on your attic as a spare in case whatever you replace it with dies (which is what I did with my 10).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom