How much for a Sanyo Z5 with around 70hrs?

Cobb

Distinguished Member
Hey all, been a while since ive been on the forums! Anyway im looking to part with my Z5, it has around 70-something hrs on the clock, just wondering what kind of price i should be looking for?

Thanks!

Marky1973

when did you buy it, is there warranty left.....and is it transferable?

Cobb

Distinguished Member
Nope not upgrading, i need the extra cash to buy a shiny new Honda Shadow! I bought it about 8months back from Ivojo so it still has warranty.

nwgarratt

I have seen two being sold at £350 with a lamp at 300 hours and £480 for a new/unused one with no hours on the lamp.

Marky1973

When you say a new/unused one for £480, where would this have been? Do you mean new/unused but second hand through a private seller?

Is this on ebay?

Sorry to hijack the thread temporarily!:rotfl:

nwgarratt

When you say a new/unused one for £480, where would this have been? Do you mean new/unused but second hand through a private seller?

Is this on ebay?

Sorry to hijack the thread temporarily!:rotfl:

There just happens to be a similar priced one on ebay but the ones I saw was at a local AV shop. The new/unused one had been opened but not plugged in.

Marky1973

When was this? Where do you live? (well not you personally) - can I have one......?:rotfl:

Cobb

Distinguished Member
There just happens to be a similar priced one on ebay but the ones I saw was at a local AV shop. The new/unused one had been opened but not plugged in.
Why would they be selling it at £480 with no hours on the lamp? That seems mighty cheap for a HD PJ, especially in a shop :confused: They still sell for around £600 ish on most online stores.

nwgarratt

Why would they be selling it at £480 with no hours on the lamp? That seems mighty cheap for a HD PJ, especially in a shop :confused: They still sell for around £600 ish on most online stores.
All I know there was only one. Perhaps, it is because it was opened and not sealed. It was about a month ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom