1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much did you pay for your Sony 36" ?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Markster, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Markster

Markster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I am trying to find the cheapest price for this set.
    Can anyone who has one tell me how much you managed to get it for and where from.

TIA

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The cheapest I've seen it is £1699 from Hi-Fi Confidential plus £40 delivery . Get John Lewis to price match and you get 5 year gaurantee.

Be aware of the various reported problems with the Sony though. Lots of info on this forum!

3. Cool-hand

Cool-hand

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    I got the 36"er price matched in Allders Dept. store, but not as cheap as George74 did, however they too offered a 5 year extended gaurantee.

I kept mine for about 3 months before I asked them to take it back because of the annoying geomtry problems. Beware this set suffers from this big time!

Allders have a good customer policy with returned goods. They don't argue with you or quibble, which is a lot more than can be said about Leading Edge Concepts.

Watch these guys they flash the firmware of dvd players to make them multi-region and screw the players brains out.

Good luck