How much can I get for these????

leeince

Distinguished Member
Well I was after getting rid of my 360 elite but the other day it just stopped reading my discs, it just says open tray all the time!!!!!! The console is over a year old and is not covered against anything other e74 and rrod!! So what do you guys think i could get for the following:

Elite console with dodgy disc drive. power brick + hdmi cable
wireless internet adapter
black wireless controller + play and charge kit
white wireless controller with battery only no cable
Black wired headset
120gb hard drive
Gears of war 1
Gears of war 2
fallout 3

Any ideas on what i could get for this lot??

kev.

Well I was after getting rid of my 360 elite but the other day it just stopped reading my discs, it just says open tray all the time!!!!!! The console is over a year old and is not covered against anything other e74 and rrod!! So what do you guys think i could get for the following:

Elite console with dodgy disc drive. power brick + hdmi cable
wireless internet adapter
black wireless controller + play and charge kit
white wireless controller with battery only no cable
Black wired headset
120gb hard drive
Gears of war 1
Gears of war 2
fallout 3

Any ideas on what i could get for this lot??

How much you want?

Why dont you get it fixed under warranty?Mine had the same problem and they fixed it for me

Last edited:

leeince

Distinguished Member
How did you manage that???? Things like the disk drive arent covered under the 3 year extended warranty, only e74 and rrod is, did you tell them it had rrod and just hope for the best (hope they didnt check it and just sent you a replacment)??

leeince

Distinguished Member
Update, it is playing games fine, I cant work this out!!

Right now this I dont understand, its now loading all my games and dvds, the only dvd's it wont load are the ones I get from love film, these have a big barcode sticker around the centre, could this be why it wont play them??

Last edited:

Jeff

Distinguished Member
How did you manage that???? Things like the disk drive arent covered under the 3 year extended warranty, only e74 and rrod is, did you tell them it had rrod and just hope for the best (hope they didnt check it and just sent you a replacment)??

Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony will often fix/replace consoles out of warranty. It is always worth ringing them up and asking for help. :smashin:

leeince

Distinguished Member
Thanks for your reply guys, appreciate it. Its seems to be working fine now no strange noises and its playing all my games and dvds without problem, it just dont like the dvd's from love film, must be down to that sticker around the centre of the disc.

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
How do you have the console? Stood up or flat? that might make a difference.
theres always been a lot of talk about that ever since consoles have been stood flat or upright but there is nothing that proves any way is better

its personal opinion and where it can fit

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom