How much can i get for my xbox 360 arcade?

zeigerberg

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at selling my old xbox 360 arcade but looking on the internet there are a load of different prices for it. Doesn't look like i can get much for it either way it's quite old.

MFR - 2006-02-11

I'm also not sure about the size of the HDD which attatches to the top of it, anyone know how to find it?

I've got the leads, two controllers with one play and charge and it's unboxed. It's collecting dust so want to get rid of it, wouldn't mind selling my Xbox 360 S either.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Really not a lot mate, I think Game sell them around the £60 mark. So I'd say £40 - £50 tops.

thats why i offered £35 but havent recieved a reply as of yet :(
If zeigerberg is looking to sell it here and you wish to make an offer then that has to be done in the classifieds, not here.

If zeigerberg is looking to sell it here and you wish to make an offer then that has to be done in the classifieds, not here.

Was going to mention that next lol. Yeah I see what you mean about age/condition. Plus if it's that old then the RROD is just around the corner.

yeah i agree but not all of thm did get it so aslong i dont buy it with RROD whih would cost me more money to fix? im not to fussed as its for me 8 yo brother because he keeps going on mine lol

My old 360 is 6 Years old. RROD. Just fixed it for £18 !! Man in the console fixing shop wanted £50

I can see its probably worth more to me in entertainment value keeping it as a spare in another room. That will solve the fighting with the kids !!:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom