1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much are 602's worth?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Marvt74, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Marvt74

Marvt74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    I'm looking to upgrade my current speakers and put the current ones in the garage. They are TDL KV1's.

Looking to get some 602 S2's as a friend has some and they sounded brilliant last time i was at his.

I've got the Nad C350 amp so should be ok.

I'm following some black ash ones on ebay but was curious how far to go rather than get caught in a kind of bidding war and pay over the odds.

Cheers

2. DeeeKaaY

DeeeKaaY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The last series from B&W was the 602 s3 so the 602 s2 speakers should be a bit cheaper now. In fact I think there are some 602s3s for sale in the classifieds thread on this forum asking £200+postage, you could make an offer!
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235186

good listening
    dk

3. carribey

carribey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there, I wondered if you have had any luck finding those b&w 602's? I have a pair of 602 s2 that have just come up for sale because of a system upgrade. I have owned them since new and I have the original box, user manual and also invoice from where I bought them at Audio Images, in Cheadle, 5 years ago. I have a pair of high quality Linn style stands which have 4 individual legs which are spiked at both ends for best isolation.
    If you are interested let me know, John

4. Marvt74

Marvt74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hiya i got some found pretty much the same day on here but thanks for remembering :)

May be interested in the stands if you can email me some pics