1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much?.........advice needed

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Parmenion, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Parmenion

Parmenion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I am thinking of putting my Toshiba MT1 projector in the for sale section. It has no dead/stuck pixels and has just reached the 1000 hour mark. It looks as new. I would be selling it with the ceiling mount, box, manual, remote.

For those of you who are up on these things, could you advise as to what is a reasonable price to ask. I am not after a fortune, just a fair price.

Please take a minute to offer advice.

Regards

Parmenion

2. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There were 3 "budget" LCD PJs for sale simultaneously here on the forum, inc. my AE-100.

All were in perfect condition, with less hours than yours.

None of the three sold (AFAIK). £800/£900 would probably have bought any one of them.

With Komplett doing the AE-100 for <£1000, & other newer LCD PJs available, IMO you'll find it difficult to sell it here. Peeps here are "clued in" as it were.

IMO £650 would be a reasonable price here, but you'll get far more selling through other means.

Hope this helps ;)

3. Parmenion

Parmenion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Kramer, thanks very much for your advice.

I shall advertise this *elsewhere*...........

Regards

Parmenion